Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What's on YOUR head?

During the Women of Science and Technology presentation, my advisor Sherry Tamone let me wear her awesome hat. I didn’t have any pictures until now:

Showing the girl scouts how calipers work
(I didn’t want to show the girls’ faces b/c I don’t have their contact info to get the OK from their moms,
BUT I did want to show how the one little girl was looking at my hat:
she was either trying to figure out what was on my noggin or plottin' on me!)

Thus began the hunt for more crabby caps!

The cheapest, most similar one I could find:

find it here

A creative crocheted number:

find this beanie at the Moose Threads etsy shop

Or if you’re not ready to don one yourself:

What do you think they're talking about? Probably how awesome they both look.
(find the print here)

No comments:

Post a Comment